NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Old 08-17-2019, 06:28 PM   #21
Bumpin88

Bumpin88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibal View Post
No problem! If it can cycle with a heavier can, an infiniti should be a breeze.

I took it out again in between a couple rounds of skeet. American Eagle 147 Suppressor shot flawlessly but 158gr Fiocchi choked on every ejected casing.
Thanks as well. That is good to know.
Bumpin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 06:30 PM   #22
98_1LE

98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all98_1LE is a name known to all

My 9mm SBR runs on Fiocchi 158 but the brass barely falls out of the gun. 147gr Blazer Brass throws 6' from the gun. Not directly related but relevant.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:17 PM   #23
Ccoffin
Professional amateur

Ccoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_1LE View Post
My 9mm SBR runs on Fiocchi 158 but the brass barely falls out of the gun. 147gr Blazer Brass throws 6' from the gun. Not directly related but relevant.
I tried 158s one time, and nothing would cycle them reliably. Suppressed Glock, AR9, MPX, all turned into single shot weapons.
Ccoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:13 AM   #24
jandbj
Rimfire revivalist

jandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura about

Just had my dealer order me one. Mostly want it for the lopro mount on my GSR, 77/357, & Contender SBR. But with it being able to use the lightweight mounts, it may get some time on my ARís too.

Very excited to test this side by side with JohnInNHís Mystic X. And since John is in on this, of course weíll run some 357Max supers & .350 Legend rounds too.
jandbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 05:31 PM   #25
jandbj
Rimfire revivalist

jandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura about

Had a conjugal visit with my Infiniti X. Iím definitely impressed!
Sounds just as good on a .308 Ruger GSR as my 24oz AAC 762-SD. Was great on the 77/357 as well. Now just waiting for the permission slip to clear to bring it home.
jandbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 10:45 AM   #26
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
Had a conjugal visit with my Infiniti X. Iím definitely impressed!
Sounds just as good on a .308 Ruger GSR as my 24oz AAC 762-SD. Was great on the 77/357 as well. Now just waiting for the permission slip to clear to bring it home.
Thank you, I really appreciate that, it is an impressive silencer, I have a hard time understanding how a metal so light can be so strong, but it is...

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote