Thread: Phantom LT .30
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #24
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageZ28 View Post
How does yours lock up on QD mounts? Mine, literally is rock solid. It feels like a Direct Thread. My best friends Phantom, on his mounts, my mounts, etc. a lot of time has ROTATIONAL play, not up down left right, but rotational like the can is spinning a tiny amount. Never seemed to affect accuracy or anything though as his guns all still have seemed to shoot well.
My ULT locks up tight on all 3 mounts. The SS Phantom has a little play on all 3 mounts. Not bad but if you tighten it all the way it doesn't come back off without a wrench. I've never had a problem with either loosening while shooting.
hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote