View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 12:39 AM   #6
ArevaloSOCOM
I ain't got time to bleed

ArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to behold

I still have an opening for Aug 29th. We could run tests that weekend if it works for you? Let me know.

Looks like the SRI shoot isn't going to happen.

I've metered a Gemtech G5 (2 different ammo both @29 NSR)and Surefire FA556-212 ( 29 and 25 NSR)can at an indoor police range much like the one we used for our range day. All concrete with metal bullet trap. It was for a silencer contract with a rep from Gemtech and Surefire there to let them T&E.

The only other outdoor test I've seen documented of a G5 was Titsworth showing 2 tests both roughly 31 NSR.

The only other test I've seen of the 556-212 was done on video indoor by Silvers with a 29.7 NSR.

My NSRs seem consistent IMHO to other tests performed elsewhere.

I certainly have no problem meeting back up to meter outside. I had a great time during our last visit!!

Only other info I could find on this topic:

Silencer shop performed an indoor and outdoor test.
http://youtu.be/Tw9aZIhLPUM

For the outdoor rifle test: 164.78 -132.3 = NSR of 32.48
For the indoor rifle test: 167.8 - 135.88 = NSR of 31.92

I can see no real difference IMHO .