• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Anyone gor a form 4 back on the last MYSTIC buy??

wlc

Glad to hear it. Got to use it yet? I've been trying to give mine a little exercise every afternoon as long as its not so cold that my fingers go numb. The thing is stupid quiet on everything I've shot it on so far. (300BLK and 9mm.) Haven't shot it on the 22's yet, but will just for fun and comparing it to the TL. One thing though, I think I'm gonna go broke trying to keep ammo for it. Glad I reload.

wlc

Wimp.:) It's not been warmer than 25* or 30* here all week. I've shot every day. Guess comfort is relative.....

ComputerShooter

Senior Moment
Wimp.:) It's not been warmer than 25* or 30* here all week. I've shot every day. Guess comfort is relative.....

Well, it's been considerably colder than that here, even though you live up near the land where ice (and cheesy Alaskan reality shows) is born.

wlc

Just messin with ya. My folks live in GA and they have been colder than we have for the last couple of weeks. Weird.... BTW, would you believe that I've never seen any of the cheezy AK reality shows.

Your gonna love it when you do finally get to shoot it. Sounds sweet.

ComputerShooter

Senior Moment
BTW, would you believe that I've never seen any of the cheezy AK reality shows.

Your gonna love it when you do finally get to shoot it. Sounds sweet.

A friend and I started naming all the reality shows we knew of based out of Alaska. I think we got about 10 without straining. My favorite, Ultimate Survival Alaska, 2nd place Bearing Sea Gold, honorable mention Flying Wild Alaska.

I really look forward to hearing sub sonic suppressed 300blk out of my bolt gun.

wlc

A friend and I started naming all the reality shows we knew of based out of Alaska. I think we got about 10 without straining. My favorite, Ultimate Survival Alaska, 2nd place Bearing Sea Gold, honorable mention Flying Wild Alaska.

I really look forward to hearing sub sonic suppressed 300blk out of my bolt gun.

My blk is in an AR, but I loaded some Nosler 180gr ballistic tips with green dot. I can't remember the load, and am too lazy to go check my notes right now... They won't even think of cycling. Anyway, they were stupid quiet. Hammer drop, hisssss, thunk the dirt bank 50 yards away. Really been thinking about ditching the AR upper in blk and getting an encore barrel instead. Too much trouble working up loads for function, accuracy, and shhhhhh. Been fun so far, but it would be much better fun just to work on sub and accurate and forget having to get it to cycle too. Many more powder options present themselves when you don't have to worry about cycling the action on the AR.